Monday, August 6, 2012

Advance Gratitude

My blog readers who might be interested in sampling some of my fiction had a reduced-price opportunity at one story, if they read on Kindle.
Amazon has the Kindle edition of _The Aether Age Helios_ on sale for $0.99 today. I have no idea how long the sale will last.
This anthology is a concept book in the alternate history genre. The concept was a fascinating one: what if the world-changing industrial revolution occurred in ancient Egypt?
The book includes my story "Advance Gratitude," which opens with a dead grandmother and reveals the fate of her "promised one" grandchild.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Aether-Age-Helios-ebook/dp/B005EZHFRC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1344265375&sr=8-2&keywords=aether+age+helios
My website always links to some free fiction reads under the "Short Story" page at
http://www.kozzi.us/short%20stories.html
The stories here range from my "Sivil Galaxi" science fiction to mainstream humor and some of my Rhode Island stories, as well as a 2006 professionally published essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment