Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Shameless Plug

I generally keep the blog and my fiction separate (there’s that compartmentalization thing again)but of all stories I have ever written or probably ever will write, this one deserves an extra push.
Some have noticed my "bitterness" about the blind thing while others have noted the humor I try to infuse (and other have noted both with the connection between angry people and that over-the-top Three Stooges humor.)
WTF?!
Paperback or Kindle http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982991347
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wtf-rose-mambert/1107930675?ean=9780982991343&itm=5&usri=wtf%3f%21
I do have to add a language advisory to this one as I do usually avoid excessive cussing in my writing, but what’s a few F-bombs between friends?
is finally available...too late for Christmas, unfortunately. If you only ever get one anthology with one of my short stories, this is the one! This urban fantasy is full on with my warped, politically incorrect humor in a sharp satire about Providence during the shameful Ciccillini administration. "The Rats of the Renaissance City" in WTF?!
es, the book's cover illustration was inspired by my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment