Sunday, November 4, 2012

Looking Ahead

The blog has slowed down a bit, just like most aspects of my life have, for the same reason: I’m not seeing as well, with a marked decrease in vision even from one month ago. My rested, strongest vision doesn’t last under much exertion, and real functional time I have is even more limited. More disabled, you could say. Even as I have completed and/or pared down my responsibilities, more things have arisen from those that remain to have kept me busier with less ability.
With the accounts of low and high blood sugar done, I am proceeding with the next phase of direction for the blog, matters of diet. The forthcoming posts will focus on both diabetic and general population diet, how those things can be incompatible, and things diabetics specifically need to keep ion mind, most of which can be useful for non-diabetics to know.
I do thank those who are known to me and strangers who have been keeping up with the blog. I’m limping along through life right now. When I have adjusted to my once again newly diminished status quo, I’m hoping to deal with issues of the blondness more directly, and hopefully with touched of humor that many readers look forward to.
In the meantime, I do hope the forthcoming dietary issues offer information of value to the general readership and those who stumble upon the blog through other sites and sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment